Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Water Ballon Fun



My son got some water ballons today and we had fun playing with them in the parking lot. The first batch I filled were all popped by the time I made it from the back yard to the front. So I kept a closer watch on the second batch. I scared the cat, we played catch, he threw some at me, I tossed some high in the air and tossed some for distance. I thought the pattern it made was cool so I had to take a picture. It would only last for a short time after impact before just becoming an indistinct puddle, so I had to hurry.

I wanted to do something fun and unique with each ballon and I kept asking my son what we should do with the next one. Without fail, his response was, "Throw it on the ground!"

2 comments:

Marilee said...

Cool picture! Sorry I missed all the fun.

Kirk said...

Throw it on the ground!!! Your son is cool! He knows his water ballooning. Got anymore? We could go hit John H. Clarks model T.