Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Run Fat Boy Run or Big Loser


"Before"


I would say biggest loser, but so far no one has really taken my challenge for a biggest loser contest. I challenged my brother, but he says he's too busy. You all better get in on this because I'm only going to be able to do this once. I'm not going to put the weight back on just so we can have another competition later. So for now I'm just trying to be a big loser. I'm doing pretty good huh? (Wait, I haven't told you how I'm doing, so why were you nodding your head? Hey you aren't calling me a ... naw, you wouldn't) I'm on week 4. I first weighed in at 269.6 lbs. At the start of this week, I was at 258.6 lbs. So far so good.

The "Run Fat Boy Run" comes from the title of a movie for which I have seen previews. I don't think I'll ever watch the movie, but some of the preview is funny. What it refers to with me though is that I have entered the Bair Gutsman. Apparently you run straight up the mountain in Farmington and then run down the dirt road that goes up the canyon. I go back and forth from thinking, "I can do that" to "That might kill me" But at the very least, it is a motivator. I have done some jogging which I haven't done since... lets see... ya, I don't think I've ever gone jogging before.

So here's to losing lots of weight and not dying on the mountain.

"Hey, I lost some weight last week, you didn't find it did you?"

1 comment:

Kirk said...

If it kills you can I have your 'cell phone/comb?'