Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Style

My wife often laments how out of style we are. We are maybe starting to fall into that catergory of people who like the styles we thought were cool while in our prime, rather than all the new things that come along.

But can you blame us? Here is a photo from a recent fashion show.


















Now tell me how that is better than anything I wear. Yikes!

I think I've figured out the formula to becoming a world famous fashion designer. Be absolutely nuts and ... well I guess that's it. It's a pretty simple formula. I don't think you even have to know how to sew. There's other people around to do that.

1 comment:

Kirk said...

This morning on the bus you looked like a fashion diva. Don't write this crap about being unstylish.

P.S. John Henry Clark